- Tech Lead of the brain; a collection of cross-platform Rust crates that handle autofill, save, and field analysis across 1Password products.
- Collaborated across teams to add autofill support through use of the brain to Android and macOS apps.
- Extended the capabilities of the brain with features such as credit card saving, SSH key autofill and smart password generation.
- Built up thousands of automated tests across all aspects of the brain to prevent regressions and ensure autofill is as stable as possible.
- Created documentation and fireside chats for use in onboarding and mentoring new developers.
- Developed bash and python scripts to automate long running server tasks freeing up hours of weekly developer time.
- Explored and compared the monitoring tools Spunk and ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for the team.
- Managed content across various CMS and database systems for both internal and external clients.
Tools / Frameworks
macOS, Linux, Windows
- Elected representative of over 600 undergraduate students acting as a liaison between students and the department of Computer Science regarding academic issues, policies, and events.
- Developed several tools used by computer science students for course information and events.
- An open source Rust crate that implements multiple versions of the Minecraft status protocol.
- Created a Discord bot using mcping providing hundreds of students commands to obtain the status of Minecraft servers used for events.
- An open source Discord bot written in Rust that provides hundreds of students commands to search and display course information in chat.
- Scrapes course information from university systems to build a search index based on course codes, titles, and descriptions.
- A utility Minecraft mod written in Java with millions of downloads.
- Provided multiplayer game customization using custom graphical overlays, commands, and key bindings.
- Used OpenGL to render graphical overlays and custom elements in-game.